Home Owners’ Insurance
As one of the most prized possessions of your life, your home needs insurance coverage that protects you from all types of unforeseen and/or unfortunate events.
Your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy will cover the following (amongst others):
- Damage to your home, and other structures on your property
- Personal property, such as furniture and other household items
- Fire and smoke damage
- Theft and vandalism
- Personal liability coverage in case someone gets injured on your property
- Loss due to fire and explosion
- Loss due to water damage
A traditional homeowner’s insurance policy does not cover all natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes. If you reside in a high-risk area, you should seriously consider comprehensive coverage.
When you choose us as your insurance provider, you will get:
- Reliable advice
- Fast, hassle-free processing
- Responsive customer service
- Regular updates on important issues related to your policy
Find out how Jenkins Financial Insurance Agency can meet your individual insurance needs. Fill out our no-obligation Quote Form, or call us now.